Friday, May 30, 2014

Welcome to Jasmine's life


Hello everyone my name is Jasmine Leach. I am a person that has experienced many things in her life that have been exciting, stressful, and painful.

On the exciting side I have finished my college education and received both degrees in Journalism. At Middlesex County College I received my Associate's degree in Liberal Arts Journalism and at Kean University I received my Bachelor's degree in Communication/Journalism.

I was also the club president of Her Campus Kean which is an online women's magazine. I also have a workout routine that helped me lose a lot of weight.

On the not so positive side I just went through a tough breakup that took quite a bit of time to get over. It was painful and stressful, along with trying to get a job after college.

In this interesting blog of mine, I will talk about tips, or advice you can call it, on education topics such as being a great organization president, studying tips that helped me in college, transitioning from being a college student to moving on up in the real world.

On the relationship area, I will provide tips on how to deal with breakups, how to get back into the dating scene, and tips to follow on first dates.

 On the health side, I will provide tips on what are some healthy foods to eat so you can lose weight, cool workout techniques, and how to set a daily goal chart for yourself, along with a treat chart, and etc.

Hope you have a ton of fun reading my blog, and if you would like me to discuss certain topics for you in order to help you deal with a current situation, then feel free to comment on my blog. You can also follow me on twitter at NLeach13 to send blog topics as well!

P.S. I will be posting a new article every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment